Current Team Members
- Xiao Liu
- David Foley
- Xiaoting Li
- Rupesh Prajapati
- Yu Fu
- Li Wang
- Qinkun Bao
- Neeraj Karamchandani
- Zihao Wang
- Jinquan Zhang
- Christian Donnelly (Schreyer Honors College student)
- Daniella F. Callaghan (Schreyer Honors College student, Info Sciences and Tech major)
- Carson Mcleod Brown (Schreyer Honors College student, Security Risk Analysis major)
- Justin Wu (Cybersecurity, Summer 2018 - )
Former Team Members
- Chu Huang, M.S. (2011). Towards
Trusted Computational Services: Result Verification Schemes for
MapReduce. Co-advised with Sencun Zhu.
Continued Ph.D. study at Penn State University.
- Nan Yu,
M.S. (2014). Information
Interoperability Between Building Information Modeling Authoring Tools
and Simulation Tools to Support Energy Efficient Building Design.
Software Engineer, IBM Watson Group.
- Brett Holden, B.S. (2015).
Schreyer Honors Scholar. Honors Thesis: Eliza for Access Control Lists.
Continued graduate study at Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Can Zhang, M.S. (2016).
A Model Checking Approach to Countering the Dynamics of Infection Propagation Over Network.
Software Engineer, Amazon.
- Xiao Liu, M.S. (2016).
Programming in Eliza.
Continued graduate study at Penn State University.
- Jiang Ming, Ph.D. (2016).
Pipelined Symbolic Taint Analysis.
Assistant Professor, University of Texas at Arlington.
- Pengwei Lan, M.S. (2017).
- Yan Wang, M.S. (2017).
Obfuscation with Turing Machine.
- Yufei Jiang, Ph.D. (2017).
Program Analysis Based Bloatware Mitigation and Software Customization.
- Lawrence Wu, B.S. and M.S. (2018).
Blockchain Smart Contracts in Megacity Logistics.
Federal Reserve Board.
- Pei Wang, Ph.D. (2018).
Advanced Software Obfuscation Techniques and Applications.
Senior Security Researcher,
- Dongpeng Xu, Ph.D. (2018).
Opaque Predicate: Attack and Defense in Obfuscated Binary Code.
University of New Hampshire.
- Shuai Wang, Ph.D. (2018).
Advanced Reverse Engineering Techniques for Binary Code Security Retrofitting and Analysis.
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST).