AboutZhenhui (Jessie) Li is an associate professor in College of Information Sciences and Technology of Pennsylvania State University. Her research interest is data mining.
- Associate Professor, Penn State (2017-present)
- Assistant Professor, Penn State (2012-2017)
- Intern, Microsoft Research (2011), Facebook (2009), Yahoo! (2008) and Google (2006)
- PhD in Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2007-2012)
- Bachelor in Computer Science, ACM Honored class, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (2003-2007)
News[2020.8] Check out our KDD Workshop on Prescriptive Analytics for the Physical World ! Join our live Q&A session on Aug. 24!
[2020.8] Check out our KDD tutorial Learning with Small Data.
Office: E331, IST Building, University Park, PA 16802