Current Team Members
- Zihao Wang
- Jinquan Zhang
- Rupesh Prajapati
- Rui Zhong
- Shixiong Jing
- Tianrou Xia
- Neeraj Karamchandani
- Quan Li
- Hangfan Zhang
- Songtao Liu
Former Team Members
- Chu Huang, M.S. (2011). Towards
Trusted Computational Services: Result Verification Schemes for
MapReduce. Co-advised with Sencun Zhu.
Continued Ph.D. study at Penn State University.
- Yabo Liu, Visiting Scholar from Jilin University, 2011 - 2012.
- Meng Ma, visiting student from Peking University, 2013 - 2014.
- Nan Yu,
M.S. (2014). Information
Interoperability Between Building Information Modeling Authoring Tools
and Simulation Tools to Support Energy Efficient Building Design.
Software Engineer, IBM Watson Group.
- Brett Holden, B.S. (2015).
Schreyer Honors Scholar. Honors Thesis: Eliza for Access Control Lists.
Continued graduate study at Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Can Zhang, M.S. (2016).
A Model Checking Approach to Countering the Dynamics of Infection Propagation Over Network.
Software Engineer, Amazon.
- Xiao Liu, M.S. (2016).
Programming in Eliza.
Continued graduate study at Penn State University.
- Jiang Ming, Ph.D. (2016).
Pipelined Symbolic Taint Analysis.
Assistant Professor, University of Texas at Arlington.
- Pengwei Lan, M.S. (2017).
- Yan Wang, M.S. (2017).
Obfuscation with Turing Machine.
- Yufei Jiang, Ph.D. (2017).
Program Analysis Based Bloatware Mitigation and Software Customization.
- Lawrence Wu, B.S. and M.S. (2018).
Blockchain Smart Contracts in Megacity Logistics.
Federal Reserve Board.
- Pei Wang, Ph.D. (2018).
Advanced Software Obfuscation Techniques and Applications.
Senior Security Researcher,
- Dongpeng Xu, Ph.D. (2018).
Opaque Predicate: Attack and Defense in Obfuscated Binary Code.
University of New Hampshire.
- Shuai Wang, Ph.D. (2018).
Advanced Reverse Engineering Techniques for Binary Code Security Retrofitting and Analysis.
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST).
- Huasong Shan, Postdoctoral Scholars, 2018.
- Francisco Rocha, Postdoctoral Scholars, 2018.
- Yuyan Bao, Postdoctoral Scholars, 2018-19.
- Xiangkun Jia, Postdoctoral Scholars, 2018-19.
Associate Professor, Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Songtao Liu, undergraduate intern from Fudan University, summer 2019.
- Xiao Liu, Ph.D. (2019).
Neural Program Synthesis for Compiler Fuzzing.
- Zhenzhou Tian, Visting Scholar from Xi'an University of Posts and Telecommunications, 2019-20.
- Yu Fu, M.S., 2020. Software Engineer, Facebook.
- Qinkun Bao, Ph.D. (2021).
Precise and Scalable Side-Channel Analysis.
Senior Security Researcher,
- Ajay Kumara, Postdoctoral Scholars, 2019-21. Assistant Professor at Lenoir-Rhyne University.
- Lingwei Chen, Postdoctoral Scholars, 2019-21. Assistant Professor at Wright State University.
- Xiaoting Li, Ph.D. (2022).
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Exploring the Robustness
and Applicability of Adversarial Machine Learning.
Staff Research Scientist, Visa Research.
- Vishweshwar Ramanakumar, NSF REU student intern, summer 2021.
- Amer Tahat, Assistant Research Professor, 2021-22.
Senior Formal Verification Research Engineer,
Trustworthy Systems Group, Collin Aerospace, Raytheon Technology,
- Fangtian Zhong, Postdoctoral Scholar, 2021-22.
Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Notre Dame.