AboutZhenhui (Jessie) Li is an associate professor in College of Information Sciences and Technology of Pennsylvania State University. Her research interest is data mining.
- Associate Professor, Penn State (2017-present)
- Assistant Professor, Penn State (2012-2017)
- Intern, Microsoft Research (2011), Facebook (2009), Yahoo! (2008) and Google (2006)
- PhD in Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2007-2012)
- Bachelor in Computer Science, ACM Honored class, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (2003-2007)
News[2019.11] I am always looking for motivated PhD students. Please apply to graduate program in College of IST. Application deadline is Dec. 15. You can also send me an email with your CV. I read all the emails but usually do not reply until I see the application in the system. Note that I have no access to CSE graduate program applications at Penn State. Please make sure you apply to IST program if you are interested in working with me.
[2019.8] Check out Seminars in Data Mining and Machine Learning (DaML).
Office: E331, IST Building, University Park, PA 16802