Data Science Resources
Python Programming Environments
- Jupyter notebooks, an interactive computational environment, in which you can combine code execution, rich text, mathematics, plots and rich media.
- Google Colaboratory, a hosted, web-based, Jupyter notebook service that requires no setup to use, while providing access to computing resources including GPUs.
- Juypter Lab Interactive Development Environment
- Integrated Python Development Environments
- PyCharm, a cross-platform IDE for professional developers
- Spyder, an open-source, cross-platform scientific python development environment
- PyDeva Python development that works with Eclipseintegrated development environment
- Idle, an open-source, cross-platform, beginner-friendly integrated development and learning environment that comes by default with Python
- and many more reviewed here
MatPlotlib And Seaborn Tutorials
SciKit Learn Tutorials
Data Science Tutorials